Why study with the Chartered Surveyors Training Trust?
The CSTT supports young people who wish to become Chartered Surveyors but who are struggling to start a surveying career and who need additional support.
This support may be financial, academic or because of other responsibilities that mean additional help is needed in undertaking studies. Studying with the Trust means that apprentices can:
- Study without any debts arising from college or university fees
- Receive educational support and guidance
- Gain invaluable work experience
- Get help to find a job which pays
- Earn whilst you learn
- Work with industry-leading firms
- Study with leading educational establishments