Why support a Trust apprentice?
- Apprentices are enthusiastic and quick to pick up the basics
- Apprentices are more cost-effective than graduate recruits
- The Trust's rigorous recruitment process minimises hiring risks
- The Trust provides dedicated educational & pastoral support to ensure academic and professional goals are met
- Each apprentice has a mentor from the surveying profession to help them achieve their career and personal goals
- All our apprentices have faced a barrier to starting their surveying career. Supporting disadvantaged young people can give a great boost to your corporate social responsibility goals
- All College course fees are met by the Trust
For a full list of benefits CSTT Benefits (downloads a PDF).
How to find out more:
If you would like to find out more about supporting one of our young apprentices please contact us. We are happy to arrange a meeting with you to discuss the scheme in more detail. As a starting point please email: .